What's new

Peterson's Sweet Killarney Pipe Tobacco.

This one might strike you, when you smell it in the tin, as something edible...but its not, really.

This one, for me, is a little too sweet sometimes; And I suspect it would be even more unpalatable for you aficionados or veteran pipe smokers.

That aside, Sweet Killarney as well as being made by one of my favorite companies, is quite a smooth smoke that burns down into a lovely white, powder-like ash.

The flavor is a kind of caramel-burley-vanilla, if that makes sense. :blink:

Plus, the room-note is so pleasant, it is the only tobacco the missus will let me smoke while in her company. :biggrin1:

proxy.php

I really don't smoke aromatics but I have a friend who is a lover of such tobaccos. I'll keep this one in mind the next time we get together.

I really don't smoke aromatics but I have a friend who is a lover of such tobaccos. I'll keep this one in mind the next time we get together.

I'm the same. I mostly smoke straight VAs with the occasional VAPer or mild English but I will keep it in mind if someone asks me about aromatics to try.

I'm the same. I mostly smoke straight VAs with the occasional VAPer or mild English but I will keep it in mind if someone asks me about aromatics to try.

What tobaccos are you currently smoking? I've been puffing away at McClellands Blackwoods Flake, G.L. Pease Blackpoint, Balkan Sasieni, Solani Silver Flake, Samuel Gawith Full Virginia, Reiner Long Golden Flake and a few others.

I was at a local shop looking at that yesterday. I was going to wait and see what reviews said before buying. I ended up buying PS Nougat. I might have to try this next time around. I think I enjoy the aromatics a bit more for now. I'm still new though.

Top Bottom