What's new

Personna Israeli Platinum Chrome vs Personna Super Platinum

Actually I haven't tried the Med Preps, I thought the Labs were plenty sharp for me so never tried the sharper ones.

Thanks for the offer, I'll send you a PM. :001_smile

Just used a Crystal (super platinum) for a 4th 3-pass shave today. Couldn't have been smoother or closer. I love these blades.

For me Crystals are a cut below the reds, Labs or Med preps. Glad these are working well for you! Obviously this is a YMMV issue.

I've been wet shaving for forty seven years, spend a lot of time outside, have climbed many peaks here in Colorado and the West, all the 14ers numerous times, have a tough beard with still smooth and young looking skin and have been using the Blue Israeli Personas for eight years in a Progress then Mergress XL razor.

I needed to order some more Israeli Blues so I contacted one of the Ebay sellers asking which of the current blades are the same Israeli Blues.

He sent me 10 packs of ten Crystal's made in Israel. Exact same blade, same quality, same lettering, same solid, close five shaves per blade.

Honestly, all the negative posts regarding the Crystals, I recognize it's a personal experience...

These Crystals have been my best go to blade for years! Better than the Merkurs, Feathers and the other premium blades I've used!

I shave so close and comfortably, I shave every other day!

YMMV. For me, the Crystals, the Israeli Blues... are the best value in super close shaves I've ever used!

Good for you!! For me Crystals are good, just a cut below my favored Personnas (reds, labs and med-preps). Clearly YMMV, and it does!

Top Bottom