What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Engineer

What is your favorite shave setup?
Currently learning straight razors
-Ralf Aust 5/8
-MWF, DRH, Cella, MdC
-DRH aftershaves, St Johns Bay Rum, Stirling Balm

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Fly fishing, hiking and canoeing, camping, and otherwise enjoying the outdoors with my family

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
On a never-ending quest to slow down, simplify, practice mindfulness, and get back to nature

Thanks, DoctorShavegood and Ed Gcom. This is an awesome forum. A few years back, I could not even have imagined such a forum existing. As I started using a DE and recently transitioned to straights and honing, I can see that the world of shaving is rich in history and character as well as nuanced with endless details. Every day is a wonderfully rich learning experience!

Thanks.

Addiction? Tell me about it. Since I transitioned to straight razor shaving in early September, I've acquired three razors, three strops, a new brush (my fifth), a new soap puck (I have a year supply of soap), a stone, and several other odds and ends related to keeping my blades sharp. And now the holidays are rolling around again... what else do I need???

Thankfully my wife is very tolerant of my while I "save some money not buying cartridges."

Top Bottom