What's new

Perfumania has a very good sale going on with Tabac

This:

$Capture.jpg

Bowl sold out, but I picked up a refill puck, and will grate it into an old Stirling tin. I also got $12.50 in point dollars for some reason. In the end I got the puck plus a bottle of AS (both of which my previously purchased EdC has been waiting on) for $11.64 (including tax) shipped free. Perhaps if I had seen this yesterday I wouldn't have spent $80 at Bullgoose to take advantage of their 40% off Musgo products.

Obviously, the Tabac EdC compliments the Tabac ASL (which lasted over 2 hours on my skin yesterday) but are there any suggestions for what other cologne might compliment Tabac ASL an hour or two after the shave? Something tells me Le Male and Tabac aren't the best mix.

Regarding the Musgo, perhaps if a bunch of B&B forum members wrote Perfumania Holdings and advised them to enter the shaving game, they would stock a larger selection of shaving products. http://perfumaniaholdings.com/contact

Even their fragrance offerings aren't nearly as much in quantity in comparison to Fragrancenet, although I expect Perfumania to stock a bigger inventory of what they do offer, considering the number of stores they have.

Obviously, the Tabac EdC compliments the Tabac ASL (which lasted over 2 hours on my skin yesterday) but are there any suggestions for what other cologne might compliment Tabac ASL an hour or two after the shave? Something tells me Le Male and Tabac aren't the best mix.
Nothing goes better with Tabac except more Tabac ... If I don't have the matching cologne after a Tabac shave, then I don't wear any cologne that day.

The soap bowls are back in stock. I just ordered 3 of them for a total of $14.46 including shipping.

If these items are Clearance ... why do they keep selling out and then getting back in stock?

Has anyone tried going to a Perfumania store in person and seeing what Tabac prices and availability are like there?

If these items are Clearance ... why do they keep selling out and then getting back in stock? Has anyone tried going to a Perfumania store in person and seeing what Tabac prices and availability are like there?

There's a Perfumania in the shopping mall nearby but I haven't gone into it. The EdC has been on clearance since I first checked it out a year ago and perhaps longer if you look at some thread in this forum. I'm tempted to buy a few more bowls at that price. Those bowls are terrific and can be used for other soaps. It's like getting a bowl for free and just paying for the puck. I'm stil not sure why I ordered a refill puck in addition to the two bowls. I should have just ordered an extra bowl.

They had the Tabac EdT a month ago. I had it in my cart and an hour later it was sold out!

How'd you get that price? I thought they were $8.50 each after discount?

Yeah, I noticed that. Everyone is coming up with different prices.

Even at the stated clearance price of $9.95, the soap bowl is a bargain. Why there are so many different ways to discount down from that is confusing, to say the least.

I received my first order less than 30 hours after I pulled the trigger. And I'm kicking myself for not including the ASL and deo-stick. But the stuff is so cheap now, I don't mind spending another $5.95 to get a second package delivered.

I signed in on the website last night as a new member and when I signed back in this morning to place my order I had $12.00 in loyalty perks on my account so I applied that to my order as well as using the discount codes.

You can use multiple discount codes at the same time. Use code PFM20 for free shipping with no minimum purchase requirements.

I signed in on the website last night as a new member and when I signed back in this morning to place my order I had $12.00 in loyalty perks on my account so I applied that to my order as well as using the discount codes.
Yes! It's a free and easy twelve bucks.

• Loyalty Program
Sign up now for our Perfumania Perks loyalty program! There is no cost or obligation to join. Just sign up and start earning points right away! Redeem those points for cash to save on future purchases. The more points you earn, the more you save! Points never expire. Plus you will get additional rewards throughout the year. Earn 1,200 bonus points just for signing up!

The loyalty club thing was great. $26 for the bowl and aftershave last night. Went to buy the cologne this morning, but it wouldn't let me check out with a zero balance, so cologne and refill for $4.50 or so. Sure hope I like this scent!

The loyalty club thing was great. $26 for the bowl and aftershave last night. Went to buy the cologne this morning, but it wouldn't let me check out with a zero balance, so cologne and refill for $4.50 or so. Sure hope I like this scent!

The scent isn't for everyone. When I purchased the EdC months ago, as soon as I smelled it, it took me back to a time decades ago and I wondered why I never purchased it back then nor did I know the brand name at that time. It grows on you after a few minutes
and becomes very enjoyable.

I'm sorry I purchased the refill rather than another bowl as it's only about $2 more, and I already purchased two bowls! Those great bowls can be used for refills of other soaps.

Me too. Oddly enough, yesterday the price was raised from $4.99 to $6.24 even though it's still out of stock. I'm sure that makes sense to someone...

Perfumania adjusts their prices according to the current coupon code discount that's being offered. When I placed my order nearly two weeks ago, the deodorant sticks were also priced @ $6.24 each and I used a 25% off code to reduce the price to $4.68. Today they're offering a buy 1 get 50% off code (BOGO50). Using that code would mean that 2 deodorant sticks are now $9.36 or (surprise) $4.68 per stick. At Perfumania, they don't play games. They know exactly what their margins are and you'll notice those pre-discount code prices change in the cart depending upon which one of their coupons you use. I think Fragrancenet does the same thing.

Top Bottom