What's new

FSOT Pearl Flexi Open Comb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pearl Flexi Open Comb razor, including all original items included with first purchase from Maggard's in Jan 2024 (unused cleaning cloth, stand, 54 of the original 55 Willy's blades). Razor has been used 4 times.

$69 includes PP fee and USPS posting in the United States.

20240316_092042.jpg

20240316_092129.jpg

Sorry to hear you're not getting along with the Pearl. I have one and it's been an excellent razor for me. I tried the supplied blades and binned the blade after 2 passes. Other blades I use have worked out much better.

Sorry to hear you're not getting along with the Pearl. I have one and it's been an excellent razor for me. I tried the supplied blades and binned the blade after 2 passes. Other blades I use have worked out much better.
I have used and sold the Rex Ambassador and the Heritage Gibbs replica, both excellent razors, like the Flexi. I am now confident I just don't get along with Gibbs-inspired razors :)

@Rob72 , I do not have a specific trade item in mind, but I am open to considering hardware or software of commensurate value. I am mostly interested in getting this razor in the hands of someone who will use it more than me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom