What's new

Passover Coke in Indianapolis?

Has anyone found this yet? I've checked around at a few grocery stores without any luck. How similar does this taste to Mexican Coke?

I love the Mexican Coke in a bottle as well. I bought a couple of cases recently at Costco, but thought that if the Passover Coke was similar, it may be quite a bit cheaper if it can be found at Kroger, Marsh, Meijer, etc.

Found it. For the few members around Indianapolis: If you're interested, they had a display of 2 Liters at the Marsh store at 86th and Ditch. Passover Coke and Pepsi, both made with sugar. The display is at the front of the store right when you walk in.

I'm sad to say that it doesn't compare to Mexican Coke....

Found it. For the few members around Indianapolis: If you're interested, they had a display of 2 Liters at the Marsh store at 86th and Ditch. Passover Coke and Pepsi, both made with sugar. The display is at the front of the store right when you walk in.

I'm sad to say that it doesn't compare to Mexican Coke....

<I'm sad to say that it doesn't compare to Mexican Coke>

Really? Would say that the Kosher for Passover Coke they are selling in the DC area does not seem quite as good as the Mexican Coke they have been selling at Costco, but it is pretty close to as good, and far, far less expensive.

In fact, I sure do not think I would pay the price difference for the quality difference, even if I were going to mix the Coke with an expensive rum, and I am pretty picky on such things. I would say the Kosher for Passover Coke is much closer to Mexican Coke than the regular US Coke is to Kosher for Passover Coke in taste and quality. I suppose that any of us would, of course, prefer the thick 12 oz glass bottle the Mexican Coke comes in to the 2 liter Kosher for Passover bottles. I cannot imagine that the latter format does not negatively influence flavor at least to some extent.

Seems to make less difference with the Pepsi for some reason. The Kosher for Passover Pepsi does seem much better than this last round of Pepsi Throwback.

Top Bottom