What's new

Pampered in NYC

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I was thinking of getting a shave here in NYC. Wasnt sure of where to go. I hear about Paul Mole, but havent been there.

Im not looking for any AOS stores. I know i can get a better shave myself, but I want a little pampering :)

What are you looking for exactly?

As far as I know there are none that use an actual straight razor; they use disposable blade razors (straight-style or cartridge). Pretty much every barber shop can do one of these shaves. I have heard an upscale gentlemen's lounge/barber in Harlem although I really do not know much more about it. There are a bunch of expensive barber shops on the upper east side that should give nice shaves as well. I am sure there are some well known places that I do not know about that may be your cup of tea but just be aware that not all these places have proper skills/technique and I personally would rather do it myself because of this unknown.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
just looking for a traditional shave. I dont mind a shavette. Im talking like a hot towel...preshave.....facial massage type of a thing. Im actually looking for what they offer at lets say AOS and T&H. I have just received two shaves at AOS that have left me with a 5 o'clock shadow. IM not paying for that again.

Top Bottom