What's new

Paladin HNB LE

LEs and "group buys" buys are different than broad releases. The Round Table Beehive LE just spontaneously happened in the Facebook group, which we'd only started a month earlier. On May 17 I posted a photo of a handle I'd turned that same day and mentioned that we had in mind to do a small LE (20-25) of Honey Noire Beehives. By the end of the next day we had almost 50 requests. The project was over-subscribed before we'd decided what it was. Broadening the offering at that point would only have resulted in a lot of frustration and disappointment, so we just made it a Round Table LE.

Not familiar with Round Table LE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, I thought that might have been what you were referring to. It was the HNB LE referenced in the OP (original post) to this thread.

I think I understood that. What I don’t understand is how you get on a list for a particular LE, such as the upcoming long handled version

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
I think I understood that. What I don’t understand is how you get on a list for a particular LE, such as the upcoming long handled version

We haven't given any consideration to what/when a next LE might be. The Beehives (regular and "high-rise") we presently have in the works will be offered in standard releases. We'll post advance notices of those in the usual places, including our vendor space here on B&B. That said, there's always the possibility of random drops here and there, now and then. We'll give that some more thought.

Thanks for the questions.

We haven't given any consideration to what/when a next LE might be. The Beehives (regular and "high-rise") we presently have in the works will be offered in standard releases. We'll post advance notices of those in the usual places, including our vendor space here on B&B. That said, there's always the possibility of random drops here and there, now and then. We'll give that some more thought.

Thanks for the questions.

OK. I “liked” your FB page, but need to figure out how to make its postings hit my wall. I’ll be watching!

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
OK. I “liked” your FB page, but need to figure out how to make its postings hit my wall. I’ll be watching!

I still haven't figured out how Facebook works. I don't pay very close attention to my "wall" there.

FWIW, we usually don't post release notices in the Round Table group; they go on the Paladin Shaving page. The Round Table group is mostly a place for others to post and engage. If you "watch" posts in our vendor store here, I think you should be good.

I still haven't figured out how Facebook works. I don't pay very close attention to my "wall" there.

FWIW, we usually don't post release notices in the Round Table group; they go on the Paladin Shaving page. The Round Table group is mostly a place for others to post and engage. If you "watch" posts in our vendor store here, I think you should be good.

Thank you. It’s clear now.

Top Bottom