What's new

Paladin HNB LE

A couple of months back Ken teased us with some pics of a Beehive turned out of the Honey Noir blanks. It became a LE project with 65 made. Ken took #65 for himself leaving 64 for the public. Roman numerals were used for numbering (which turned out super cool!) The etching, and polish on these is unbelievable. Here is mine, number 3!

IMG_0193.jpg
IMG_0194.jpg

I am usually not a big fan of honeycomb handles (just a personal preference), but wow, that looks fantastic.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

Honey Noir resin in a Beehive is the perfect combination for the handle. Congratulations on your purchase.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Great googly moogly that looks amazing! Some incredible engraving there on the bottom too. Enjoy!

The group is run by Paladin. Ken teased us a couple of months ago with a un-polished pic of one. It quickly turned into a LE project that I'm quite sure went over the amount he initially want to make, but being the good guy he is he topped it out at 65.

HNB001.jpg
HNB002.jpg
HNB003.jpg
My first ever group brush purchase. Paladin Honey Noir Beehive LE #36. Gonna give her a go this AM without that big Yellow Jacket on it.

Top Bottom