What's new

Paladin El Dorado Dragon SE

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
This offering is live at Paladin Shaving Dragon Special Edition Page - https://www.paladinshaving.com/pages/paladin-shaving-dragon-special-edition-page. Note that there are three knot choices for both 26 mm and 28 mm handles. Due to the complexity of the engraving, satin finish is not available for this special edition.

P3242984wsc.jpg

Last edited:

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
We haven't figured out exactly how we're going to do it, but this 28 mm Vesuvius El Dorado will be made available for purchase (at a price not exceeding that of a 28 mm brush in our Year of the Dragon SE) to the winner of a lottery we will conduct. That lottery will include only those who purchased one or more brushes in the offering prior to its close when 1) we reach orders for 50 Dragon El Dorados or 2) some time this coming weekend (probably Saturday).

P3252994wsc1.jpg

P3252995wsc2.jpg

P3252996wsc3.jpg
P3252997wsc4.jpg

That’s incredible!

Just curious, does purchasing multiple brushes of the SE give that buyer multiple “entries” in the lottery?!!

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
FWIW, we're going to close the window on the Paladin Dragon El Dorado offering either when we have orders for 50 brushes or this coming Saturday morning, whichever comes first. As it's shaping up, I don't expect it to stretch to Saturday.
Thanks to all who have participated so far!

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
I just closed the window on this offering. Our target was 50 brushes, and we're holding a few back for friends and family.

Thanks to all who participated!

Back to turning handles.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Hey Ken, any updates? When’s the lottery for the purchase of the Vesuvius?

We've had a number of guests staying with us (family and also friends from China) over the past couple of weeks, during which a flu virus and also sinus bug has made the rounds here. So, we've been largely out of commission. Cody and his 5-month-old son were also victims.

We did manage to get all of the handles turned and polished before anyone got sick, and Cody has them with him. He's working on engraving and painting. We hope to have most, if not all, of the handles back with us by this weekend. Pam and I are both on antibiotics and should be clear and sufficiently recovered to start setting knots as soon as Cody does the hand-off.

With regard to the lottery, I just haven't been up to doing anything with it yet. Since I had COVID in early 2021, I don't bounce back the way I used to.

I wouldn't have wanted us to be setting knots when we were going through any of this. But as it has played out so far, no time has been lost.

We've had a number of guests staying with us (family and also friends from China) over the past couple of weeks, during which a flu virus and also sinus bug has made the rounds here. So, we've been largely out of commission. Cody and his 5-month-old son were also victims.

We did manage to get all of the handles turned and polished before anyone got sick, and Cody has them with him. He's working on engraving and painting. We hope to have most, if not all, of the handles back with us by this weekend. Pam and I are both on antibiotics and should be clear and sufficiently recovered to start setting knots as soon as Cody does the hand-off.

With regard to the lottery, I just haven't been up to doing anything with it yet. Since I had COVID in early 2021, I don't bounce back the way I used to.

I wouldn't have wanted us to be setting knots when we were going through any of this. But as it has played out so far, no time has been lost.
After 70 years on this journey, health first, family second, pets third ( sometimes 2 & 3 switch), then everything else. Take care, don't push yourself. Any customer worth having will understand.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
After 70 years on this journey, health first, family second, pets third ( sometimes 2 & 3 switch), then everything else. Take care, don't push yourself. Any customer worth having will understand.

+1 re priorities and pets.

Ken, get well soon to you and the family.

Thanks, guys. We're both a lot better. All the handles are engraved. We have about half of them back with us for knots. Cody and Courtney made a quick trip to Kansas with baby Oscar over the weekend to visit family. They should be home in Clark tonight, and he'll paint the rest of the engravings tomorrow. Pam prepped knots for the handles we have yesterday. I'll cut spacers for them this morning.

Top Bottom