What's new

P&G's target audience

Their target audience is basically everyone that shaves around the world. They don't really want people using DE blades when they could sell really expensive cartridges instead.

Good deals on those blades. Now I know how Razor Blades Club makes their money.

Proctor took a Gamble and sees everyone as a potential victim. Its why they own both schick and gillette.. they get you 80% of the time if you use a cartridge.

If you pay attention to their products, they have been trying to convert the razor blade users of india and the region into users of plastic cartridge razors.

They have admitted for years their most expensive cartridge costs 0.25$ to make after it goes into the final package. and they retail it for 4-5$. SO yeah, they have a target audience.

P&G doesn not own Schick.

Their target audience is basically everyone that shaves around the world. They don't really want people using DE blades when they could sell really expensive cartridges instead.

Good deals on those blades. Now I know how Razor Blades Club makes their money.
I think most young men never heard of a safety razor. Gillette uses some professional athletes in their commercials and the fans of those athletes will buy whatever they're promoting. I'm so glad I switched to DE shaving back in 2012, 7 euro for 100 Astra SP blades vs 85 euro for 14 Fusion cartridges. The pricing on those cartridges is just freaking insane.

Top Bottom