What's new

Outdoors Smoking Chair?

I assume a large contingent of BLers here are outside smokers, at least some if not all of the time. Pipe and cigar smoking, being a hobby of relaxation, requires a relaxing (and comfortable) place to sit. So, I pose the question...when you go outside, what do you prefer to sit on?

I often walk while smoking. When sitting, all I have is a picnic bench :)thumbdown), and I think I'd like to upgrade...

I'm afraid I'm of no help to you. I smoke while sitting on cluttered work bench in my carport. Feet usually resting on a trunk underneath.

Not a smoker anymore, but I still enjoy a bit of Scotch in the rocking chair on the porch in the evening. When the pine one gives out, it is about 20 years old, I may consider one of the big ones made of Trex.

$images.jpgcigar time. zero gravity chair

I have one of those all metal patio sets. No cushions or padding, but it's a nice place to layout the smoking tools & a cold glass of tea and reflect while enjoying a stogie or a bowl.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Here's my smokin' spot while at home. When I need to smoke inside, I head over to a lounge or to my local watering hole.

$IMAG1537.jpg

We have a wicker furniture set sitting in our carport converted to a covered patio, with the chair being much more comfortable than it out to be. Favorite nights are summer thunderstorms--staying dry and smoking while watching the rain pass through are a great time.

Ohhh man, I love summer rains and especially thunderstorms.

That zero gravity chair looks pretty sweet. I might have to give that a further look.

I don't care what I sit on. I only care about the task at hand rather it be a good bourbon or just a cigar.

Hell, I really enjoy sitting in the dirt or on a rock fishing while smoking a cigar.

KISS rule applies.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I smoke outdoors only, sometimes while walking around the property, but usually sitting on the front porch. We have ample outdoor "living space" with various types of outdoor furniture. Just got new rocking chairs for the front porch.

I only have a tiny balcony that I can smoke on. I really only have enough room for a fake wicker chair and table. It's comfy enough, if a bit cramped. I would love for my next place to have a yard and some sort of man cave/basement area.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I sit in a plain plastic chair. The house is going to be paid off soon, so I will probably get some nice Adirondack chairs. They seem perfect for a smoke and book.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
We have a wicker furniture set sitting in our carport converted to a covered patio, with the chair being much more comfortable than it out to be. Favorite nights are summer thunderstorms--staying dry and smoking while watching the rain pass through are a great time.

Ohhh man, I love summer rains and especially thunderstorms.

That zero gravity chair looks pretty sweet. I might have to give that a further look.
Same here- we don't get many of them down here. I have a covered patio and a carport. Rain will not stop me from smoking or grilling.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I smoke on my covered patio. We have a nice teak dining table and chairs there, and I grab a seat and enjoy my smoke. They don't recline or anything but they're well designed and comfortable.

Make sure you try before you buy, the wooden ones we had were not the least bit comfortable, maybe that was on purpose.

dave

I second this. I have sat in Adirondacks that were amazingly comfortable...and some that were much less so.

I have this one. Academy Sports, $50.00, the front legs can be independently adjusted to use on un-level ground, and she reclines. Very comfy, surprisingly so for an outdoor folding chair.

Attachments

• $camo chair.jpg
    $camo chair.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 77
Top Bottom