What's new

Oud Aftershave?

I’ve found 2 quests in my life. The perfect key lime pie quest and the perfect under $50 OUD flavor aftershave. Keeping with the shaving theme, does anyone know of a nice oud/agarwood scented aftershave splash? I have the Stirling Agar soap and splash, but the scent isn’t perfect. i still is it, but it smells a bit contrived to me. I’ve been curious about the Razorock Tuscan Oud but haven’t made the purchase. NO, I’m not spending $275 for the Tom Ford Oud...and I don’t know how to use a spray AS...
Any ideas?

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
The only one I have is Molton Brown Mesmerising Oudh Accord and Gold. Mine is an EDT and as far as I am aware they do not make an after shave version. I use the EDT as a post shave and I love it. I recommend all the Molton Brown products, which do not get much of a mention here. Sorry I could not be more help.

Razorock Tuscan Oud is a fragrance that many here like a lot, but it is more like Tom Ford Tuscan Leather. A heavy leathery, boozy scent with some kind of berry notes in it. There's a light wood or resin scent in it.

Imagine you are driving some drunk people home from a night of clubbing in a luxury car with a leather and wood interior.

Razorock Tuscan Oud is a fragrance that many here like a lot, but it is more like Tom Ford Tuscan Leather. A heavy leathery, boozy scent with some kind of berry notes in it. There's a light wood or resin scent in it.

Imagine you are driving some drunk people home from a night of clubbing in a luxury car with a leather and wood interior.

spot on description. Smells very close to oleo new city which is also leather +berry.

The only one I have is Molton Brown Mesmerising Oudh Accord and Gold. Mine is an EDT and as far as I am aware they do not make an after shave version. I use the EDT as a post shave and I love it. I recommend all the Molton Brown products, which do not get much of a mention here. Sorry I could not be more help.
Yes! I’ve seen him on the Food Network! Where do you get the MB Oudh?

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Yes! I’ve seen him on the Food Network! Where do you get the MB Oudh?
There are MB brick and mortar shops in the high street here in the UK or you can purchase online from MB or Amazon / Ebay in the UK. It is also often found in airport duty free sections. In the US it may be harder to find but it is at Neiman Marcus although it is not cheap at $80 for 50ml. 👍

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
Stirling Agar took some getting used to, but now I like it. WK King of Our is hard to argue with- very nice agreeable scent.

Top Bottom