What's new

Only two available

We just got restocked on our very popular Original size lather bowls in Cayenne. Two of them did not meet our criteria for first run bowls. Mind you, there is nothing wrong functionally with either of them. Only the glaze is uneven, see pic. To be clear, the bowls are a nice red in the interior and around one side. The glaze irregularity appears on one side of the bowls, not both sides.

Normal price is $24.75. Each of these is available for just $17.95 plus $5.95 shipping. And don't forget - The Captain always tosses in a few free samples. If interested, the first two that email me at: [email protected] will be the lucky customers. You will be invoiced and your new lather bowl ships out right away. First is our standard product shot and the second illustrates the glaze irregularity. If interested in the larger size I do have only two left of those as well. The larger ones can be found in our store under their own listing.

Attachments

• CCsdCayweb.jpg
    CCsdCayweb.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3085.JPG
    IMG_3085.JPG
    949.5 KB · Views: 36
I like the defect ones better myself as they are always unique and interesting. I'm fortunate to already have two of the "sold at a lower cost defect bowls" so I'm not in for this one but that second purple bowl is really cool looking. I prefer it to a standard bowl that's available on the web site. The fact that it's cheaper is a bonus.

I like the defect ones better myself as they are always unique and interesting. I'm fortunate to already have two of the "sold at a lower cost defect bowls" so I'm not in for this one but that second purple bowl is really cool looking. I prefer it to a standard bowl that's available on the web site. The fact that it's cheaper is a bonus.

You're right, David! I really like the one I picked up at a discount. Here's a shot of the "defect:"
Captains_Choice_Lather_Bowl-2b.jpg

I like it. It makes it unique. I'm happy with my purchase! :a14:

Top Bottom