What's new

Online cigar retailers

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Gee wizzz! Thompsons don’t mess around. They called me today asking why I canceled and tried selling me on their membership plan thingy. I said no thanks. I just have this suspicion that I’m going to get billed for something. And have to fight for months to cancel it.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I no longer smoke cigars but I used to really like the JRs catalogue. Just reading it was a lot of fun, but I sometimes found some great cigars to try, too. My favorite cigars were the JR Ultimates. If you get a chance to visit a JRs store the cigar shops are very much worth a gander.

I received only great service from JRs.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Just placed an order with CI for the brown bag sampler. 10 cigars for 25 bucks.

CI has been good for me. I just ordered a box of Padrons and a box of Undercrown Shades. They are throwing in a case of 50 Undercrown cigarillos as a promo.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Placed my order with CI yesterday and my cigars should arrive Friday. Really can’t beat that!

I sent them an email asking to cancel my order. Something else alarming - went to paypal to see if I could cancel my order through there as well (I couldn’t) and saw they were set up for automatic payments from paypal. Yikes.
You can cancel your auto payment in your paypal accnt.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Can’t say I’m disappointed at all! Came out to $3.30 each shipped. I think each one of these are worth at least that much sold individually. Ordered Tuesday, arrived Friday. Cigars International is the bees knees.

179A9202-B223-4610-8215-4EF998A55655.jpeg

CI is my default for online cigars. Which is ironic since they royally screwed up (for awhile at least) PC for pipe related online shopping.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Nice haul.

Sadly they don't ship to Canada. I suspect it comes down to the shock of the hideous Canadian taxes that are not expected by the ill informed. And then shipments refused.

Top Bottom