What's new

Omega ?

I got a tub of the Omega soap and have a question about it. After using it and rinsing it off should I put the top back on right away or let it dry out for a little bit?

Really like the soap by the way, much thicker and heavier than the Van Der Hagen that I was using. I do like the VDH though too.

I personally like to let my soaps dry for the rest of the day while I'm at work and recover when I get home. In reality, it probably doesn't make much difference, but I have a large rotation so I think its the "safest" practice.

I love omega! I just rinse the tub, upside down i mean, then lid it. Not sure I'd want a puddle left in there, buut damp doesn't matter. Just received a new tub this week to replace my first one. I will always keep this one around.

As long as you remove the water that's on the soap's surface you should be fine. Some leave it uncovered which will make it dry again. That may make the scent become weaker though. Some just cover it up and set it aside. That may leave you with moister soap that will make for loading extra product.

The choice is yours.

Top Bottom