Ol'Kev or Kev

Where do you live?
Lubbock, TX

What is your age (or) generation?
50 something . . .

What are you in the real world?
Surgical Assistant

What is your favorite shave setup?
I'm pretty new to this. I found this board through SMF . . . WHAT A WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE BETWEEN THESE TWO PLACES! I’m what you might say a “cyberspace voyager”. I often go where other links take me. I was browsing on Andy’s forum regarding clothes and saw a reference to these boards. I’ve been browsing this board for about a week to ten days. In that period of time I went from a can of Barbasol and a Gillette Fusion to a gold plated Gillette long handled adjustable, American Persona blades, a Proraso brush, with a badger on the way, Proraso soap, and aftershave balm and haven’t looked back. I haven’t had that close of a shave in YEARS and I could not believe it. Of course, is that because of the new equipment or the time I took to get it right? I suspect it is some of both.

I have a Gold Aristocrat and Floris Santal in the mail and am experiementing with finding the right blade . . . I think I've been sucked in to the acquisition aspect of this . . . .

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
I've done about everything it seems, except get married, (used to be a golf pro, criminal investigator) and am really not one for sitting still. I have many interests; SCUBA diving, flying, (haven't done much of these of late) cooking.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I like horses & dogs. My avatar is Brian Keith as Henry Frappe from the movie The Mountain Men.

(Thread generated automatically by the Hall of Fame Submission Form)

Kevin,

Welcome to the site. I lived in Lubbock for a year as a "youngster". I still have many musical memories from that time. Of course, this was before the big tornado came to town. Yep, it's been a while!

Randy

Top Bottom