What's new

Olivia's Crema - Shaving Cream

I had heard of this cream from a thread on another site and I took a chance and ordered seven tubs of cream. I know it was risky not having read any reviews or seen any photos of lather, but I like to take risks once in a while.

Anyway, the consistency of the cream is more like a croap (a hard paste). I had to try a few test lathers before I got the lather to my liking. This cream is kind of tricky to lather, in fact, it's one of the trickiest to me.

I started by taking a little scoop out of the tub and placing it in my wet palm. Then I swirled my brush over the top of the soap for about ten seconds. I proceeded to palm lather and at first just got a really thin lather but I can tell that it wasn't lacking slickness. After dipping my brush back and forth in water I found that the lather had gotten thicker and was just the way I like it. This has got to be one of the thirstiest soap/creams that I've encountered. You should not be shy with the amount of water you use with this cream.

I haven't shaved using this wonderful cream yet, but when I do I can tell you that this cream is going to provide me with a really slick, protective, and comfortable shave. All in all, I'm happy with my purchase and have three more scents in mind.

$DSCN1004.JPG
$DSCN1006.JPG
$DSCN1005.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom