What's new

Old Spice Mondays

haha, no problem guys! I was looking for old advertising that would work, but couldn't find anything that I really liked. I like the new tagline that old spice is power, but it's a little too modern for our situation I believe. Especially since it is only being used for their body spray.

There was more to the grandfather line. I think it went something like, "If your grandfather hadn't worn it, you wouldn't exist!" I have two great sons to prove it!

Dozer - Looks like you have an extra letter in your sig that you don't need :001_cool:

~Frank
Proud member of Old Spice Mondays. Go ahead, smell like your grandpa.

Just about every day is OS day for me. I don't use an after shave , but I use OS Cologne just about every day and I use vintage OS Shave soap on a fairly regular basis. OS aftershave and cologne arer my Dad's favorites , so that makes it even more special to me.

Just about every day is OS day for me. I don't use an after shave , but I use OS Cologne just about every day and I use vintage OS Shave soap on a fairly regular basis. OS aftershave and cologne arer my Dad's favorites , so that makes it even more special to me.

My dad used Old Spice as well. Im sure he used something else from time to time but Old Spice is what I remember.

I'm in too. I just got a bottle of Shulton so i can put it to good use!

I remember the bottle of AS and Cologne that was in my Grandfathers bathroom cabinet. I splashed it on often when I was a Wee Lad :biggrin1:

Last edited:
Thanks, RedRocks. Fixed it.

An interesting anecdote, I bought the cologne thinking it was the aftershave, and used it as such a couple of times last year i.e. used WWWAAAY too much. When I wore it on Monday, I was actually surprised at how well the dry down on the cologne was. Only wished it lasted longer.

... I bought the cologne thinking it was the aftershave ...

I've done that more than once - I need to read the label a little more careful, too. It doesn't help when the manufacturers use similar packaging & only change the words from 'after shave' to 'cologne'. It doesn't matter much to me, I use cologne in place of after shave frequently.

~Frank

I hope this is an "inclusive" Old Spice Monday:
  • Original Vintage Shulton
  • Current P&G produced Old Spice
  • Dollar Store Old Spice Knock-offs
  • Indian Produced Old Spice
  • Old Spice Leather, Old Spice Lime, Burley, etc, etc.

I hope this is an "inclusive" Old Spice Monday:
  • Original Vintage Shulton
  • Current P&G produced Old Spice
  • Dollar Store Old Spice Knock-offs
  • Indian Produced Old Spice
  • Old Spice Leather, Old Spice Lime, Burley, etc, etc.

I would like to include my home brew that combines a little homemade Bay Rum with OS.

~Frank

Top Bottom