What's new

Old Spice Mondays

Sounds great :thumbup: I have a bottle of the Shulton OS from India I've been wanting to use.Oh,by the way.Would Family Dollar brand OS be ok?lol

Sounds great :thumbup: I have a bottle of the Shulton OS from India I've been wanting to use.Oh,by the way.Would Family Dollar brand OS be ok?lol

I asked about the Vi-Jon/Family Dollar brand as well and was told its acceptable :biggrin1: I have some of it now but when its gone I think I will go with the P&G for my next OS purchase.

That's what I'm using in the morning!

~Frank
Proud member of Old Spice Mondays. Go ahead, smell like your grandpa.

Don't forget to wear OS tomorrow morning (or whenver you shave!). Just a friendly reminder! Oh and any form of old spice is acceptable (including the dollar general stuff and other P&G scents!)

I'll be the first to check in. Showered with Old Spice classic body wash, and followed up my shave with a liberal application of P&G Old Spice Classic AS. And topped it off with OS classic deodorant. The tradition of Old Spice Mondays has begun!

Mmmmm Old Spice, the smell of memories. Generous helping on the face this morning! This is too easy.

Maaaaaaaaaaaan, I would love to do this! Sadly, though, I can't do it, since I can't get Old Spice through the DPO. Man, I REALLY WANT OLD SPICE!!

Finished upmy shave with P&G OS aftershave and a generous splash of the cologne! Have a great week!

Wow did this and didn't even know about this thread. Old Spice Soap, Old Spice Deodorant, Vintage Shulton Juice. I'll do this every Monday from now on (much to my wife's dismay hehe)

Used a combination of Old Spice Aftershave, and Old Spice Cologne this morning. Both are the P and G version. I mixed the two together in a Avon flask decanter that has a picture of a schooner on it; which seemed like a very fitting Old Spice container.

I wouldn't ever recommend doing this, as the result burns with a lot of fire!! :scared:

Took a bath in it this morning! Then OS Classic deodorant. All that along with a BBS shave and a one hour sleep-in, I feel fresh as a daisy!

~Frank
Proud member of Old Spice Mondays. Go ahead, smell like your grandpa.

Had a generous splash of Old Spice AS after a very satisfying shave this morning ...feels and smells great! Have a great rest of your week Gents.

Well, I'm using a similar AS this week after the evening shaves: Avon Brisk Spice.
But I went with some vintage glass-bottled P&G Old Spice Cologne and Old Spice Original Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant before leaving the house this morning. Cheers!

Oh I'm so in on this. I love vintage OS. Used it this morning as a great way to start the week and it looks like you beat me to it ... definitely gonna start every week with OS from now on!

Well, I'm using a similar AS this week after the evening shaves: Avon Brisk Spice.
But I went with some vintage glass-bottled P&G Old Spice Cologne and Old Spice Original Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant before leaving the house this morning. Cheers!

OK, so I went ahead and grabbed the P&G OS AS after this evening's shave. No need to be slavish about rotation on the inaugural Monday of this new tradition!

Old Spice Every Day!

Old Spice is about all I have ever used. Started using it as a teenager and now I'm 59. My daughter has traditionally given me Old Spice for Christmas every year and she's 33 now. It's the scent everybody associates with me and I love it, too.

Most of what I have is P&G, but I still have some of the original Shulton I use for special occasions.

Whipped up some lather in my schooner mug, splashed on some Vi - Jon spice that I decant into a yacht glass bottle, and applied original OS deodorant /antiperspirant. Broke a little sweat on the way home this afternoon, and still could catch a faint whiff from the juice!

Top Bottom