What's new

Oh NO! my eBay SNAFU

So I won a decent little Gillette Slim Adj on eBay and have been aniously awaiting it's arrival. I checked the package tracking yesterday at work and it said delivered. Got home and no package in sight....Check my eBay and I had my old address listed. I am now trying to contact the new tennants at my old Townhouse to see what has happened :(

So I won a decent little Gillette Slim Adj on eBay and have been aniously awaiting it's arrival. I checked the package tracking yesterday at work and it said delivered. Got home and no package in sight....Check my eBay and I had my old address listed. I am now trying to contact the new tennants at my old Townhouse to see what has happened :(

Man That sucks .

Hope you get your razor

nick

I hope you didn't accidentally convert someone to wet-shaving. :eek:

M

modern man

OH SNAP!

I thought it was a x-mass gift, I am sorry bud, what is your address?

had a laugh? Good. I hope you get it back, I know I would be ticked.

Got a hold of the person living at my old place and they are hanging on to it for me.... Yipppeeeee!

I have it and I am in the process of cleaning it up.

Am I right in thinking that Dat Code J - 3 means 1964?

Top Bottom