What's new

NUÀVIA NERA

Has anyone smelt it? I wonder what it would smell like... I really like Blu and it’s my favourite shave soap scent, but I hardly ever use it, Nuavia is a great product. I love their containers, very classy looking.

Haven't smelled it yet myself, but there's this:

The top notes are Fresh and Green:
  • Sea note
  • Mandarin
  • Bergamot
  • Black pepper
  • Lavender
  • Cardamom
The middle notes are Flowery:
  • Cinnamon
  • Artemisia
  • Sandalwood
  • Jasmine
  • Patchouli
Base notes are Amber and Musky:
  • Tonka bean
  • Vanilla
  • Amber
  • White musk

Has anyone smelt it? I wonder what it would smell like... I really like Blu and it’s my favourite shave soap scent, but I hardly ever use it, Nuavia is a great product. I love their containers, very classy looking.

Out of over a hundred soaps in my collection, Blu is my favorite scent also.

I want to try these soaps. I read a lot of good things about them. They are expensive so I want to make the right choice/decision.

Do they perform as well as DR Harris, Wholly Kaw and Saponificio Varesino (my three favorite soaps in that order).

Do they have great glide and slickness? And doe they leave your skin/face soft and moisturized?

So, Blue, Red, Green or the new Nera (black)?

I want to try these soaps. I read a lot of good things about them. They are expensive so I want to make the right choice/decision.

Do they perform as well as DR Harris, Wholly Kaw and Saponificio Varesino (my three favorite soaps in that order).

Do they have great glide and slickness? And doe they leave your skin/face soft and moisturized?

It’s one of the best soaps on the market, and imo the best scent, Blu reminds me of spice bomb. It loads easy and creates a beautiful slick, protective, shiny lather. Post shave is really really good, not T&S good but one step down from it. Using the lather as an aftershave seems to work ok but imo doesn’t match a high quality balm/splash but it’s still good. I don’t think it’s worth the price.... I think your better off buying T&S soap and aftershave if you want a high end soap as it’s better.

I resisted temptation when I received the email, I'll wait. I really wish PannaCrema would sell just the soap as refills also, the overwhelming chunk of the pricetag is for the crock and once you order one additional orders are kind of a waste.

shavefan

I’m not a fan
I resisted temptation when I received the email, I'll wait. I really wish PannaCrema would sell just the soap as refills also, the overwhelming chunk of the pricetag is for the crock and once you order one additional orders are kind of a waste.

Agreed, refills are desperately needed from Nuavia.

The new Nera scent description sounds great. I'm a big fan of the Blu.

Nuavia is better than every soap you listed, but if DR Harris is your favorite soap, I'm not sure you'll like the Nuavia lather.

Haven't smelled it yet myself, but there's this:

The top notes are Fresh and Green:
  • Sea note
  • Mandarin
  • Bergamot
  • Black pepper
  • Lavender
  • Cardamom
The middle notes are Flowery:
  • Cinnamon
  • Artemisia
  • Sandalwood
  • Jasmine
  • Patchouli
Base notes are Amber and Musky:
  • Tonka bean
  • Vanilla
  • Amber
  • White musk

Wow, I can't even begin to put that note profile together and extract any idea of what I'd imagine it might smell like. Guess I'm going to standby with interest and see if some new owners may start offering opinions on the accord. I have red and blue in the den and really enjoy those.

There are some other companies that guys were buying it from locally to avoid the high shipping costs. Maybe look into those.

I'd like to try it, but will wait until ShaveDash gets samples in stock (they already have it listed, but no stock yet). I highly doubt I'll like it better than Blu, though.

The Nuavia line are good soaps. However, the performance is no better than many cheaper soaps (Valobra, WSP Formula T, Stirling, etc.) in my opinion. The scents are very nice, but to me they are not worth the premium price.

Top Bottom