What's new

NRA Annual Meeting & Exhibits in Nashville

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
My sister in law lives in the Gulch and sent me a picture as she walked by. I reminded her my birthday is coming up, but she didn't think that was funny.

Couldn't this weekend. Big happenings in the city this weekend. I wish they would have some events a little closer to New Orleans.

My brother is there having a great time. He's trying to get his copy of Ted, White and Blue signed. I highly recommend this book for every teenager in America.

I made 2011, 2012 and 2014, so skipped this year. It's a great show. It's particularly nice being able to get your hands around so many guns. Most companies that attend bring their entire line with them. You don't really get that kind of access any place else. It's always great seeing Ted and Gunny as well.

This would have kept me from attending.
During the 2015 NRA Annual Meeting & Exhibits, lawfully carried firearms will be permitted in the Music City Center with the proper license in accordance with Tennessee law. Bridgestone Arena prohibits the possession of firearms. When carrying your firearm, remember to follow all federal, state and local laws.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Speaking of the NRA I must have unsubscribed to about 15 email mailing lists by now.

It's like there is a new one everyday.

Top Bottom