What's new

WTB Nordost Splash

Status
Not open for further replies.
You: Worldly, sophisticated, good taste, up-to-the-minute on all new developments. You are awash in splendid scents from artisans past and present. Or accidentally purchased Nordost splash and you can't remember why. These things happen. Back to flattery. You have developed a personal palette of preferences and alas, Nordost is no longer in your first tier. You feel the slight humanitarian tug to share a wisp of your privilege with the lumpenproletariat. You hear a call for a small bottle of liquid and begin to feel the stirrings of an urge to act. Perhaps … you think … I can make another person's life just a touch more fragrant.

Me: Having acquired by act of kindness a taste of the soapy good life, I now lack only a splash of Nordost to complete my transformation into the personified aura of smoked ham with orange glaze that is my destiny. Can you help?

Barrister & Mann, discontinued (and not to be resurrected, per reports). Thanks to B&B I was able to obtain the soap. Would love to have the matching splash as I quite like it.

0323.png

Sorry guys. Just a feeble attempt to latch on to a discontinued scent using humor or pity :) I've been using a pineapple noir scent as aftershave with it but I really like the dark orange of the soap and can't help but want the matching splash to keep that going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom