What's new

Noodler's Sequoia...what color is it?

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I thought that Noodler's Sequoia was supposed to be a green ink, but mine is brown. Perhaps the bottle was mislabeled? Anyone else use Sequoia?

I just received a sample today, but have not used it. Looking at it through the sample bottle, it is definitely green.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I bet mine was mislabeled. I may someday buy another bottle. I've had this one for a few years at least, not an issue with contamination with another color of ink. Mine is a very consistent dark bronze color. I actually like it. Just wish I knew what it really is.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Noodler's site shows Sequoia as definitely green, wonder what I got?

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
@nortac
You might be able to contact Nathan Tardif through the site and relate this to him. He might make it right. Worth a try.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
@nortac
You might be able to contact Nathan Tardif through the site and relate this to him. He might make it right. Worth a try.

Nah, I've had the bottle a few years and have used quite a bit of it. Like I said, I like the color, whatever it is, use it regularly. I was just curious if anyone else had experienced the same thing. Now my dilemma will be trying to replace it when it runs out!

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
Now my dilemma will be trying to replace it when it runs out!
We’ll contact Nathan about that too! He should know what color it is. He might even remember if he had a bad batch of Sequoia or mislabeling incident a few years ago. Hell, he fills every bottle himself, at least that’s what I’ve read.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Yeah, I thought about sending a sample to have it identified.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Yes, its well shaken, not stirred. Bought off of Amazon back in 2015, I just went ahead and ordered another one. I will try to post a smear in the next few days.

Top Bottom