What's new

Noble Otter soaps

Anyone get their hands on Jasmine Green Tea yet? :)

Yes, received it today. My nose isn’t the most sensitive, but as soon as I smelled it I was taken back to walks with my babysitter as a child.

It smells of honeysuckle. Not just the flower, but the whole plant as you walk past in the middle of summer. I get the green-ness from the honeysuckle leaves but also the deep, heavy floral-ness of the flower (and also the sweetness of the nectar). It would be better named Total Honeysuckle.

Edited to add: It’s a bit feminine, imho. My grandma wore a perfume that had a similar note (I’m in my late 30’s for reference)

Last edited:
waiting for my jasmine green tea to arrive. Sadly I had no luck securing the matching AS

Noble Otter has the aftershave in stock. That assumes you’re in the US as it’s alcohol based and can’t be shipped internationally.

Noble Otter has the aftershave in stock. That assumes you’re in the US as it’s alcohol based and can’t be shipped internationally.

Thank you, but sadly I am in London.

In the meantime I've been eying Monarch, Jack, Queen, The noir.

Plunder and elixir too but they're all sold out in UK. I hope they get some more UK supplies in soon

Top Bottom