What's new

No-Shave-November/Movember.

Let it grow:
Luminose
skypsyd (was already bout 5-months in)

Let it go:
kansaskyle
docholliday77

I'm going to give it another month or two to see how it goes this time. I promised a few people who donated that I would go for the full handlebar.

I haven't had the time to get my 30 day photos done, my wife was in the hospital most of this weekend so my priorities were elsewhere. (She's ok just possible issue with gallbladder that was removed a few years back or possible ulcer though she is only 34)

Anyway I ordered a nice Kangol Origin Bowler hat that was on sale for Black Friday so I plan to snazzy it up some for my final photo.

I also hope to get closer to the $1k donation mark before the Dec 9th deadline. My Movember wood mustache Christmas ornaments are selling decently so that's helping some ;)

Let it grow:
Luminose

Let it go:
kansaskyle
docholliday77
p38thadl

I vacillated all day, then realized the only ones seeing a pencil line are those viewing it from below, i.e., dogs and children. That ain't right.

Last edited:
Let it grow:
Luminose

Let it go:
kansaskyle
docholliday77

I'm going to give it another month or two to see how it goes this time. I promised a few people who donated that I would go for the full handlebar.

I haven't had the time to get my 30 day photos done, my wife was in the hospital most of this weekend so my priorities were elsewhere. (She's ok just possible issue with gallbladder that was removed a few years back or possible ulcer though she is only 34)

Anyway I ordered a nice Kangol Origin Bowler hat that was on sale for Black Friday so I plan to snazzy it up some for my final photo.

I also hope to get closer to the $1k donation mark before the Dec 9th deadline. My Movember wood mustache Christmas ornaments are selling decently so that's helping some ;)

Todd, prayer to you and your wife for a positive outcome

It's gone, no more bigote :straight:

Went to a Turkish shop, they have both barbers and stylists, had my hair done and a straight razor shave. Very nice experience, no fuss no buzz: Arko soap, Sedef disposable with Derby blade, some AS, one pass and I was out in twenty mins, hair cut and all.

OK it was not BBS, but definitely DFS, no hot towel but no razor burn either, and for 14€ for the whole enchilda, I was a very happy camper :thumbup:. Fiver tip (5€) to the barber and it was the best ending to the Movember.

Final as of 12/3...

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1417628979358.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1417628979358.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 61
This is me all year round. I clean/line the cheeks with a shavette and shave my throat/neck with a DE.

Attachments

• $IMG_4536.JPG
    $IMG_4536.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 53
$1,650

wow!

It was great being on a team this year!

Thanks to everyone who participated and got donations!!

That total will actually be going up some more. I've raised $721 but I have a couple more jobs that I've been doing work in exchange for the customers donating money to Movember rather than paying me. I hope to raise our total by around another $100 or more before the donations deadline of the 9th.

It was great being on a team this year!

Thanks to everyone who participated and got donations!!

That total will actually be going up some more. I've raised $721 but I have a couple more jobs that I've been doing work in exchange for the customers donating money to Movember rather than paying me. I hope to raise our total by around another $100 or more before the donations deadline of the 9th.
:thumbup1:

Well here's my sort of end of movember pic this is actually about a month and 5 days of growth I had to start a little early. I'm going to keep it growing.

$uploadfromtaptalk1417766613623.jpg

I'd say that is a great candidate for a handlebar.

I've been debating to either do something standard like a Sellek/Offerman, or Sam Elliot type walrus, or a conservative business handlebar. haven't really decided, but I suppose i've got plenty of time since it'll take a while to get to any of those points :lol:

Top Bottom