What's new

No matter how many soaps I try.

And I have tried many, I still come back to MWF or Tabac when I want a really great, close shave. Others are good, and some may have nice fragrances, but I just cannot get a better shave than MWF and Tabac. I think I will quit trying new stuff and just alternate MWF and Tabac.

I absolutely LOVE the smell of MWF, however, it is either temperamental or I have a hard time getting a consistent lather with it.

Tabac smells good toO, not as good to me as MWF, and I get a more consistent lather out of it.

Somewhat sadly those two soaps are the least used in my collection.

I absolutely LOVE the smell of MWF, however, it is either temperamental or I have a hard time getting a consistent lather with it.

Tabac smells good toO, not as good to me as MWF, and I get a more consistent lather out of it.

Somewhat sadly those two soaps are the least used in my collection.
Have you ever tried a sink with 50/50 distilled water Incase you have really hard water. I also here a couple drops of glycerine in the tip.of a brush before loading can make a Uberlather

[MENTION=80798]RedBird[/MENTION] have you tried Haslinger Schafmilch Sheep Milk & Lanolin (very similar to MWF)

This is how I am with Haslinger.. For me, Tabac doesn't work quite as well. Scent is fine, just not the cushion I'm looking for.

Top Bottom