What's new

Nivea 2-Phase Aftershave Lotion

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
The Supermarket where I work deleted it a fair while ago. It is still available out here in Australia. Some bigger variety stores still sell it and other supermarkets still have it. Some of the bigger Warehouse style Chemists still have it. Looking at the Nivea Website it is still available. I am actually surprised at how much I do like it.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
DC048574-75F4-4F3A-8482-1838F2DF5675.jpeg
I used the Nivea Men 2 Phase Aftershave Lotion again today. It is really good stuff.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Palmolive Shaving Cream was big out here in Australia for a long time. I work in one of the biggest Supermarkets in Australia and we have had it for the 22 years that I have worked for this company. A few months ago it was deleted and we stick it no more. Some places still may have it but it is going to be very hard to get. I was lucky that when it got down to $0.95 a tube I bought 18. I am pretty much set for life.

Yes, I saw some the bay and smallflower has it.

Good news! I thought this stuff had joined the list of legendary discontinued products.

Wednesday 22nd December, shave #356.

Preshave: Hot washcloth
Soap: Palmolive
Brush: Yaqi 24mm synthetic cashmere
Razor: GC.68 SB, Astra SP #2
Post-shave: Nivea 2-Phase Lotion.

Excellent shave, as usual with this kit.

I've got 2 x 100ml bottles unopened, plus the one I have almost finished.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
9070FF5E-E076-48FC-98BF-B561377DC9B9.jpeg
D33BC5F6-BEE4-4E9E-AA7D-533A66A8EF94.jpeg

@nwohio yours looks okay to me. This is the Nivea 2 Phase Aftershave Lotion that was/is sold out here in Australia. I work for one of the major Supermarket Chains and we stopped selling this last year I think. I bought the last 4 bottles at a reduced price. Other supermarkets still carry it and certain Chemist Pharmacy Chains still have it. It is great stuff.

View attachment 1382615View attachment 1382616
@nwohio yours looks okay to me. This is the Nivea 2 Phase Aftershave Lotion that was/is sold out here in Australia. I work for one of the major Supermarket Chains and we stopped selling this last year I think. I bought the last 4 bottles at a reduced price. Other supermarkets still carry it and certain Chemist Pharmacy Chains still have it. It is great stuff.

That's just like the UK packaging, then.

I just got 3 x 100ml of the mainland European version, so I'm pleased that it is still possible to capture what's looking like an extinct product here.

The ingredient list was slightly different, as was the scent, but not in a bad way. Performance seems to be identical — a good alcohol burn, some cooling effect, and then an alabaster-smooth, hydrated feeling. Great stuff indeed.

Boxes: UK version on the left, European on the right.

DSCN4823_compressed.JPG

Bottles: UK version on the left, European on the right.

DSCN4824_compressed.JPG

PS, thanks to my friends on the February GRUME, for helping me to "fail" it this successfully.

Last edited:
Top Bottom