What's new

NFL 2017

Nice to see some QBs written off by many have success with a good team. I always liked Foles and thought Keenum got a bad rap. Two Texas boys made good.

Made my day yesterday to see the Stoolers get beat.

Talkin trash on twitter than come out and get beat in there House bahahahaha

Now all the front runners that live in ohio can put away all there cigarette smoke stale beer smelling coats till next season.

PS..this message is meant for Steeler fans in Ohio. Who have no affiliation with Pittsburgh Pennsylvania except Mean Joe Green giving some kid a Coke and his jersey

I did have 3 heart attacks, 2 strokes, and a miscarriage in the last few minutes. Feel much better now!:a17:

Imagine being a Saints fan! :crying::crying:

It reminds me of that scene from Black Sheep where a stoned Chris Farley is detailing the final moments of an unfortunate bug's life. "Alive, alive, ali-DEAD!"

Nick Foles, Case Keenum, and Blake Bortles in the conference championship games - and none of them replacing a starter who was injured in the playoffs. Who would have guessed?

Nick Foles, Case Keenum, and Blake Bortles in the conference championship games - and none of them replacing a starter who was injured in the playoffs. Who would have guessed?

Adding to the old adage that defense wins championships. Eagles Vikings game should be a bruising low scoring match. I’m looking forward to it.

Imagine being a Saints fan! :crying::crying:

It reminds me of that scene from Black Sheep where a stoned Chris Farley is detailing the final moments of an unfortunate bug's life. "Alive, alive, ali-DEAD!"

And that would be the Jaguars tonight. Hate Brady and the Patriots. But you have to admit he is one great quarterback. Perhaps the greatest ever. I’d like to see a Vikings Patriots Super Bowl...in Minnesota no less. That would be a game. We shall see.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
This is going to be a Superbowl like the Pats-Seahawks one. As then, I dislike both teams, so it'll be a matter of "who do I hate the least?"

Fly Eagles Fly!
26951974_1638950919476008_5654692789666948793_o.jpg

Skol Vikin....never mind.

Unless you're on the East coast its hard to care about the next game. The Eagles who, like the Vikings and Browns, are registered on the NFL log of perpetual losers. Or the unholy alliance of Brady and a Sith Lord named Bill.

Well, the commercials should be good....

Top Bottom