What's new

Newbie PIF - Haiku contest! (please read (and re-read) the whole thing for rules)

Hey all! This is my first PIF, so if my presentation is a little disjointed, please forgive me. Please PM me if you have any questions.

First: To whom is this available?
- CONUS
- Newbie...ideally, I want this little package to go to someone who has not tried a safety razor, nor used any of the products in this package (honor system)

Second: How do you enter?
- Reply in this thread, stating that you want to be considered.
- In your reply, include a SHAVING-RELATED haiku (self-written, please).
- The DEADLINE to enter is Friday, October 28th, 6:00 PM EST SHARP.

Third: How do you win?
- The FIRST FIFTEEN members who do the above will be entered. If fewer than fifteen reply by the deadline, hey, your odds improve!
- I will select my favorite haiku from those submitted, and announce the winner by the end of the 29th-30th weekend (winner then needs to PM me contact info).

Please note: my ruling will be law, no outside influence will be considered.

Fourth: What do you stand to receive?
1) A 1960's Gillette Ball-end Tech Safety razor (I bought it barely used, and then barely used it...too good a razor to sit unused. For your convenience, I just cleaned it an hour ago)
2) 1/2 tube of Musgo Real (I'm not including a brush with this deal, and this is one of the better brush-optional products I own)
3) 1 bottle of Clubman Pinaud (Used twice. I love the scent, however, it gives me a headache as I seem to be sensitive to the powdery scents...my loss is your gain)
4) 3 Astra blades, 5 Shark Stainless blades, 4 Gillette Goal blades, and 4 Zorrik blades

Again, shoot me a PM if you have any questions. Thanks for reading, and GOOD LUCK!

Attachments

• $100_0312.jpg
    $100_0312.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 59
Eric-
I have a safety razor, but not a Tech. I have used astra blades, but none of the others. Just wanted to be completely honest.

Last edited:
Face like sandpaper.
Whiskers fear my Gillette Tech!
Now, baby butt smooth.

An excellent entry by ShaverJoe...congrats! Lack of additional entries made my job all the easier!

Joe, PM your address and the box of goodies will be yours.

Top Bottom