What's new

New Shave Cream ZIRH

Makes a good under coating for me . It is latherless. Neutral scent. Leaves you face soft. Only issue as a stand alone product is it takes too much work to rinse off your razor.

I had one tube of it, a long long time ago long before I knew what a brush was and I was slapping it right on my face.

I got the idea to try this stuff from a friend of mine who suffered a burn to his face from engine coolant and could only really shave with this stuff for a few years.

It wasn't a good experience for me because mainly I had no idea what I was doing with the stuff.

It's been available here in India for a few months now, but is quite expensive. Goes for Rupees 2000 (that's about $33 USD) and is currently on sale at Rs.1250($21 USD).

http://www.flipkart.com/zirh-shave-...ream&ref=f936ff73-bab6-42e0-aa21-a4b38d4d8ac5

$Zirh.jpeg

I've been curious about it, thank you for the review.

It seems to work OK for me as a under coating to lather ARKO over the top of but trying to super lather with it and CO Bigelow it was a failure. Thanks I got it for $5 bucks US at TJ Maxx last fall.

Top Bottom