What's new

New razor day - Fatip Piccolo SE

My new razor arrived today - it's a Fatip Piccolo SE! I ordered it from Shaving Station in the UK - great customer service - I cannot recommend them enough!

I've been using an Edwin Jagger DE89 for a year with good results. I'm looking forward to seeing how this compares!

20200110_131332.jpg

20200110_131234.jpg

20200110_131506.jpg

Nice looking razor. I like the short handle. I don’t have an OC. Maybe this is in order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a lovely looking razor, and having both plates should make it quite versatile.

I was worried the handle would be too small, but it feels great.

I think I'll start with the gentile plate and work my way up to the OC.

If I like it, I might have to get a Grande too :thumbup1:

If the handle is too small for you, there is an option: use the top cap or your EJ and the handle....it works great. Worth a try!
I really like Fatip (not totally convinced about the Picolo handle, specially for head shaves...too small)

If the handle is too small for you, there is an option: use the top cap or your EJ and the handle....it works great. Worth a try!
I really like Fatip (not totally convinced about the Picolo handle, specially for head shaves...too small)
And then it's no longer a Picolo. So he
Either wants to shave with a Picolo or
Not, but pretending like a FRANKENSTEIN
Razor is Fatip is somewhat .....

It's all about getting good shaves with what you have, and for some: (that picolo handle is too small)
I had to Franken my long pencil handle Fatip that I found useless and someone hinted to the R89 top...+ normal handle and it worked fine....(I was away and did not have other Fatip handles).

I've got two Fatip piccolos in the MK1 version (because you can't use just one). I love the piccolo handle.

It's all about getting good shaves with what you have, and for some: (that picolo handle is too small)
I had to Franken my long pencil handle Fatip that I found useless and someone hinted to the R89 top...+ normal handle and it worked fine....(I was away and did not have other Fatip handles).
Pencil handle fatip?

O no. Is it that bad? I just got this on the way. Returned the piccolo as the handle was too small. Did you have the old retro handle or the new one? I think they changed the size to a little smaller.
That picture is showing the newer handle. The older one was thinner.

Newer:
ret5.jpg

Older:
ret3.jpg

Top Bottom