What's new

New pipe smoker.

For what it's worth, I hold your dad personally responsible for introducing me to the vast wallet-emptying hobby that is pipe smoking. Seven years or so ago, I was an inveterate cigar smoker as well, but several members here (your dad chief among them) pushed me over the edge into this rabbit hole.

Good to see you here!

Welcome!
Your Dad is the main (original) reason of what warmed me to this group! Friendly, patient, funny and all around great guy!
Did I mention master enabler.......

@Argonaut

Hey Jason, I think your kid stole all your pipes

Btw, is this the one who uses kitchen knives to open paint cans ?
Not sure about the paint cans lol, but he did mention I could join as long as it was under a separate IP address.
For what it's worth, I hold your dad personally responsible for introducing me to the vast wallet-emptying hobby that is pipe smoking. Seven years or so ago, I was an inveterate cigar smoker as well, but several members here (your dad chief among them) pushed me over the edge into this rabbit hole.

Good to see you here!
He wanted me to tell you that the “godfather” says your welcome. And thanks for the welcome.

I wish, the pipes are definitely his.
Damned right they are. Until Charleston Heston happens. If you don’t know what that means, it’s because you’re too young and dumb to know better. Get off my lawn!
Welcome!
Your Dad is the main (original) reason of what warmed me to this group! Friendly, patient, funny and all around great guy!
Did I mention master enabler.......
Youre the reason my kids always ask why I’m wearing a long sleeved NYFD tee-shirt. It’s really hard to explain to a kid that some guy sent you a shirt without sounding like you were cheating on their mom somehow.

[QUOTE="Argonaut, post: 9876642, member:
Youre the reason my kids always ask why I’m wearing a long sleeved NYFD tee-shirt. It’s really hard to explain to a kid that some guy sent you a shirt without sounding like you were cheating on their mom somehow.[/QUOTE]
:clown:

Top Bottom