What's new

New new

This is the second New that I won on Ebay back on August 5th, but still have not recieved yet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...89646&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1&_rdc=1

The seller sent me a diving mask and snorkel instead by mistake. I mailed that back to the seller and am still patiently, or rather impatiently, waiting to see if the cased razor ever arrives.

While waiting, I bought a gold colored fat handeled new on B&B from Maher,( Thanks Maher!!) .As I stated in a previous post; I love it and it is a great shaver. Since my last post I have figured how to link a photo of the ebay razor.

I am beginning to think this picture may be the closest I get to it,but I have recieved an email from the seller assuring me it will be sent my direction.:mad3:

Be patience, it might arrive, I did check her feedback though, 14 and one negative already. I don't mean to be a party pooper, but I always check feedback before bidding on anything.

If she says she'll send it, I'm sure she will. At least she's keeping in contact with you.

Top Bottom