What's new

new L'Occitane brush

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 5.42.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 5.42.26 PM.png
    276 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I've seen synethetic omega brush that looks almost exactly like this for a fraction of the price.
You are right about Omega. Omega seems to have a bunch of synthetics that look similar. Are Omegas made in France?

Keep in mind the link above is NZD and probably includes VAT.

Here's the UK price (also with VAT)

Edit: I see the Omegas are made in Italy and the fibers look a bit different. They can be had with Hi-Brush (regular or black) and S-Brush, but not the Evo, which seems to most closely resemble these fibers.

What a pity that L’Occitane seemingly have not gone with another Plisson collaboration since their original brush is still one of my favorites. I would be very interested to know the source of this brush as the website does indicate “made in France”. I hope that the ever-informative brush detectives on this site will help in solving the mystery. Thanks for posting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What a pity that L’Occitane seemingly have not gone with another Plisson collaboration...
If I had to guess, it's because they wanted to keep their brush cheap, £28 while Plisson has gone high end. The cheapest Plisson is now €60.
I hope that the ever-informative brush detectives on this site will help in solving the mystery.
Maybe the subject line should have been "calling all brush detectives..." :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom