What's new

New Kyusu

I just got a new kyusu in yesterday, Im so very happy with it. I love the way it pours and I am finding its rounding off my japanese greens just a bit making them smoooth and tasty. :001_smile Its a black natsume biri teapot by Gyokko at 7.8oz to the rim, 7oz seems to fit it best, and the brew comes pouring out at 6oz :thumbup:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

That looks to be a totally awesome pot! As Steve says; it is absolutely beautiful.

Regards.

Jakob

Thank you guys :blushing: so far I really love it for my japanese greens :thumbup1:

This is what the filter looks like bellow, its a built in fine ceramic one. I picked this one up from everyone's tea. Prices are a little overpriced but he is a nice guy and has lots of modern japanese gear.

proxy.php

I also got a new set up, a bamboo cutting board, and a place mat total cost $15

proxy.php

Two words: I WANT!:001_smile
+1

Price seems in line. The one from Den's Tea is 6 oz to the rim, not nearly as good looking (boring in fact), and you can see the workmanship's better on yours, inside and out, and the Den one is $50.

Nice setup. I really like my Den's thing. That along with a glass pitcher and wide shallow cups is becoming my go to.

:lol: Ive been eyeing this pot for over a yr, last time I ordered some cups and told Kohei I would be back for the pot.

Here I am I went back for the pot:biggrin1: Mind the pictures my hand wasn't very steady, and the filter was a little wet as I just rinsed it out.

I just want to say that Kohei the owner of everyone's tea , is the most helpful and friendly vendor Ive ever dealt with. He is also insanely fast to ship it out, I ordered the pot on tueday and it was here from japan saturday morning :thumbup: Thats not the first time either the same thing when I ordered some cups.

Ive been enjoying watching you guys grow your set ups and gear too. :thumbup1:

The dens one is nice but there is something about tokoname handmade gear that has a butt-load more soul to it

Last edited:
Top Bottom