What's new

New Here

Welcome! What's some of your favorite hardware and software? DE, SE, Straights?

@Big_T just a DE shaver that doesn’t plan to try straights out. I’ve got a couple of adjustable Gillettes but I use one of my Fatip open combs the most.

I use mainly boar brushes with an Omega 10049 currently my favorite. I am breaking in a couple of unbleached Zeniths and I have two Semogues I use occasionally .

@Big_T just a DE shaver that doesn’t plan to try straights out. I’ve got a couple of adjustable Gillettes but I use one of my Fatip open combs the most.

I use mainly boar brushes with an Omega 10049 currently my favorite. I am breaking in a couple of unbleached Zeniths and I have two Semogues I use occasionally .

You'll find plenty of fans of all of those here. And we have some enablers to help you buy more. ;)

You'll find plenty of fans of all of those here. And we have some enablers to help you buy more. ;)
The enablers are always the problem! Just casually reading this forum over the years has caused me to buy too much even though I generally use only one razor, one brush and go back and forth between Stirling and MWF for soap.

Glad you graduated from "lurker"! :biggrin1: Hope to see your posts. I am a boar user, primarily and a Fatip OC fan, also.

Top Bottom