What's new

New here

Good hello.
Dropped the cartridgerazors some two years ago and made the switch to straights, slants/diagonals and SE's with wedges, finding and using the occasional interesting non-bent DE as well.
Been more (on some) or less (on others) active on a number of different forums, and here to collect and share knowledge.
Cheers!

Good hello.
Dropped the cartridgerazors some two years ago and made the switch to straights, slants/diagonals and SE's with wedges, finding and using the occasional interesting non-bent DE as well.
Been more (on some) or less (on others) active on a number of different forums, and here to collect and share knowledge.
Cheers!

Welcome ! Enjoy the show. This is a great forum for getting the hang of anything shaving related.
I am no expert, but there certainly are some very insightful fellows who contribute here.
Don't be just a lurker, post and question and query and enjoy the results.
Again, Welcome

My avatar is one of my two drawers with straights. In the appropriate threads stuff will appear more recognizably however :)

Good hello.
Cheers!
Welcome aboard B&B.

Top Bottom