What's new

new guy, waiting for my straight to come in

Hey guys, i finally decided to join to forum and start posting. My razor is suppose to come in today, i ordered it from ruprazor with the filly strop, hope its what i expect!

Hey guys, i finally decided to join to forum and start posting. My razor is suppose to come in today, i ordered it from ruprazor with the filly strop, hope its what i expect!

Cool man! :thumbup1:

Let us know what you got... post some pics.

... and welcome to B&B!

jonjon that is enough to keep you busy for a while. Just make sure you practice stropping so you won't have to worry about rolling the edge.

I learned to strop using a butter knife on a belt before I even touched the real thing.

well since its shave ready i wont have to strop first off, and ive watched soo many videos on it, ill take it slow the first time

thanks for all the welcomes guys, my new straight is coming to me today, ive been doing the no shave november so idk if ill be able to last, the itch to use my straight will be killing me!!!

Hey, what part of Columbia are you in? I'm in Irmo. Would be glad to meet up with you and show you what not to do with straights.

so got the straight and strop in last night, im itching to use them, idk if i can make it through no shave november aaahhh

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
so got the straight and strop in last night, im itching to use them, idk if i can make it through no shave november aaahhh

Go for it! Why would let a nice straight and strop collect dust! :tongue_sm

i could do my legs actually, i have about two inchs growth and in some places 3 or more, is it ok for the strop to chill in the bathroom with the moisture?

well guys, i just had my first shave, not too bad, couple nicks but thats just cus of bumps on my face. My chin was the hardest part. Also i couldnt get a good lather going. I need to find a place to get some decent shave soap. I got a bar from walmart but that wasnt too good. Any ideas on brick and mortar stores around here that sells some? overall a good shave, only i did WTG because it was my first time. My gf said it looked good

Top Bottom