What's new

New Floris Sale!

Hello All,

You might want to revisit the Floris sale site. They have added some new items. I was weak and put in a second order. Eau de Santal Extreme bottle and Cefiro shower gel.

Cheers and good hunting,

Richard
Still Dry So Far in Plano

Richard, I noticed they put more items for sale when I received a flyer in the mail. Hmmmm.. I think I will place a second order. Cheers!

Hello Austin,

Yes, I got the flyer as well and noticed the extra items, so I checked the website and sure enough, they were added.

Austin, my fellow Santal cognoscenti, you got to grab the Eau de Santal EXTREME for $38! It is regular $95.00, the most expensive fragrance Floris makes. That's almost a $60 savings. EXTREME is the eau de parfum strength of Santal EDT.

Go for it!

Cheers,
Richard
Up the Road in Windy City Plano

Richard, you just twisted my arm. :biggrin:

I guess I will have to buy my wife some gardenia and lilly of the valley. It works that way in my marriage. I buy one item and she gets two.

Andrew

Hello Austin,

Good decision! The Gardenia is a great floral. My wife likes the Lily of the Valley.

Ron, it is futile to resist. Santal beckons you. Given in now! It will not hurt a bit!

Cheers,
Richard
In TX

Coche_y_bondhu said:
Hello Austin,

Good decision! The Gardenia is a great floral. My wife likes the Lily of the Valley.

Ron, it is futile to resist. Santal beckons you. Given in now! It will not hurt a bit!

Cheers,
Richard
In TX
But this is the second order this week! ACK!
  1. Eau de Santal (Unboxed) Santal
  2. Bath & Shower Gel Santal
  3. Bath & Shower Gel JF
  4. Bath & Shower Gel Elite
  5. Conditioning Shaving Cream Santal
  6. Conditioning Shave Cream Elite
  7. Shaving Soap/Wooden Bowl JF
  8. Shaving Soap Refill Elite

Can't resist a sale!

I have a bottle of Penhaligon's Endymion, which is very similar to Santal, so I didn't go for the cologne, but:

(1) Santal deodorant stick
(2) Santal ASB
(3) JF soap in wooden bowl
(4) One of their beautiful candles in "Seasonal Spice" to appease SWMBO

"Honey, I thought you would love this candle. To take advantage of the shipping, I added a few things for myself..." :tongue:

Scotto said:
Can't resist a sale!

I have a bottle of Penhaligon's Endymion, which is very similar to Santal, so I didn't go for the cologne, but:

(1) Santal deodorant stick
(2) Santal ASB
(3) JF soap in wooden bowl
(4) One of their beautiful candles in "Seasonal Spice" to appease SWMBO

"Honey, I thought you would love this candle. To take advantage of the shipping, I added a few things for myself..." :tongue:
What a man! Mind is always working..

Top Bottom