What's new

New DE Shaver here (be gentle lol) :)

I just received my timeless ss razor and had my first shave with it today. I nicked myself a little bit but nothing to deter me from getting it right down the line. I didn't have all my goodies yet that are still being shipped from various places but didn't want to wait much longer to use it because the growth was getting little long for my standards and the extra length would have been much harder to deal with using a new technique/tool. I had to settle for a bulldog preshave oil and cremo shave cream shave followed up with a cremo aftershave, pacific shaving company caffeinated after shave. All in all not bad, but can not wait to use the new razor with some shave soaps and shave brush that I have ordered. Looking forward to this new journey/experience.

Last edited:

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
I just received my timeless ss razor and had my first shave with it today. I nicked myself a little bit but nothing to deter me from getting it right down the line. I didn't have all my goodies yet that are still being shipped from various places but didn't want to wait much longer to use it because the growth was getting little long for my standards and the extra length would have been much harder to deal with using a new technique/tool. I had to settle for a bulldog preshave oil and cremo shave cream shave followed up with a cremo aftershave, pacific shaving company caffeinated after shave. All in all not bad, but can not wait to use the new razor with some shave soaps and shave brush that I have ordered. Looking forward to this new journey/experience.
Welcome!
You sure picked an excellent razor to begin your journey.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
That's a fine first razor for sure. Welcome and hang in there! That Timeless .68 is a mild but efficient shaver. I have one also and it's one of my favorite razors.

That's a fine first razor for sure. Welcome and hang in there! That Timeless .68 is a mild but efficient shaver. I have one also and it's one of my favorite razors.

Thanks. Yep I bought the .68 with solid cap and solid base plate. I bought the short barber pole handle with it.

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
Welcome and congratulations on your first shave. I recommend that you be gentle: gentle on your face with as little pressure as possible, and gentle on your ego as you go though the learning curve that every shaver must to figure out what works for you.

Enjoy the journey.

Top Bottom