What's new

New Baby PIF - Violet!

Congratulations!
When she cries, always soothe her. Studies show that parents who always attend to their crying children promotes good mental health, as well as forms strong bonds with their parents. It builds trust.

Last edited:
I raised 3 girls and one boy. All are my favorites, but I raised the girl's (son also) to have an opinion and to voice it. I was a Scoutmaster for a few years so my girls have whitewater rafted, rock climbed, dirt biked, hike, camp, shoot, fish and hunt. However they have also been raised with ribbons and bows, dresses, long hair. They were taught to cook, clean, respect there Elders and all things my wife saw fit to teach a young lady of grace.

My son's in law feel lucky that they have wives that can be their closest friends. They don't have to leave the little women at home when they have adventures.

I also didn't have to worry about them as much when they were young. I knew they could take care of themselves.

The bottom line is to raise them right with any opportunity they want to try and it will pay back a hundred fold with some of the most amazing Daddys Girls ever.

Last edited:
Congrats on the new addition to your family!

One thing that we found with our little one is that cloth diapering worked wonders in reducing our costs. We still used regular diapers for the first couple of months. Initially we thought cloth diapering wouldn't work, but were surprised. If you decide to do it, try hybrid cloth diapers instead of pocket ones.

Top Bottom