What's new

New Ambassador in the Darkroom

I have been granted the honor of being named as the ambassador in the Darkroom. An ambassador's job description entails facilitating discussion and acting as a liaison to the moderator team. This forum has some pretty lively discussions and great contests. Lots of amazing images posted here! This place has been running itself pretty well for a long time so there isn't a whole lot that I would do to change it. The only glaring deficiency I see is that the Photography Tips, Tricks, and Resources thread is pretty out of date and the wiki is, um, non existent. Do the rest of you see a need to have a place here where we link to tips and techniques for new photographers as well as experienced veterans? There are plenty of resources on the web for someone getting into photography, but it can be overwhelming. If you see a site or resource that has helped you, pass it along and we'll add it to the list.

As for me, I started taking pictures and developing film before I started to shave. After that I spent a long career in film and video production. I shoot film and digital as the need arises and have even more vintage cameras than I have vintage razors. Looking forward to hanging out with you all!

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Congratulations on being a Ambassador in the Darkroom, I really like some of the pictures some of the folks share with us on B&B.
Have a great day!

Congratulations on the Ambassador badge!

The Darkroom is one of my favourite areas of B&B, I'm hoping to get out with the camera more frequently in the coming months!

Congrats! Happy to see there assigning Ambassadors to specific forums again. You got a great one and I'm sure you'll be great for it.

Top Bottom