Staff member
365 Shaves in 2022: 255 of 255 = 100%
Bootlegger's Brigands
MdC Monday
Single Edge September (SEptember) 2022
20220912_153503~2.jpg

Razor: Jones Shake Sharp v1
Blade: Personna Med Prep (1)
Brush: Lowborn Supply Jaded Rose (Maggard 24mm SHD Fan)
Bowl: Captain's Choice Copper
Lather: Martin de Candre Fougère
Aftershave: Bootlegger's El Dorado
Fragrance: Belcam Volatile EdT Spray

The Jones Shake Sharp v1 razor and the Personna Med Prep blade are a very good match. The combination is efficient, smooth and effective! A very cool razor! :thumbup:
20220912_153549~2.jpg

The Lowborn Supply Jaded Rose brush lathers beautifully and feels great - a wonderful brush! :thumbup:

Martin de Candre Fougère is on tap for MdC Monday. Love the MdC soaps! :thumbup:
20220912_153658~2.jpg

Stayed with Bootlegger's El Dorado and Belcam Volatile EdT Spray again today. Very bold and satisfying! :thumbup:

Superb shave! :cool:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
365 Shaves in 2022: 256 of 256 = 100%
20220913_100543~2.jpg

Razor: Alpha Claymore Evolution (@Rosseforp GTC 25G Handle)
Blade: Feather Pro Super (3)
Brush: @Rudy Vey AS3M Dark Knight (Shavemac 26/52 D01 3-Band)
Lather: RazoRock The Dead Sea
Aftershave: RazoRock The Dead Sea
Fragrance: Classic Match Homme

The Claymore Evolution/Feather Pro Super pairing proved itself again today. Confirmed the increase in efficiency with no loss in smoothness. Very enjoyable shave! :thumbup:
20220913_100639~2.jpg

The Rudy Vey AS3M Dark Knight is a gorgeous brush. Feels fantastic. Outstanding performance! :001_wub: :thumbup:

I love RazoRock The Dead Sea lather, scent, performance and post-shave face feel. Wonderful soap! :thumbup:
20220913_100742~2.jpg

RazoRock The Dead Sea Aftershave is a perfect match for the soap. Great scent! :thumbup:
Applied Classic Match Homme EdT Spray before heading out for the day. Very satisfying! :thumbup:

Superb shave! :cool:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
365 Shaves in 2022: 257 of 257 = 100%
20220914_090300~2.jpg

Razor: TNNSER 3D Printed GEM Razor
Blade: Personna GEM (2)
Brush: @apshaveco Ruby Ripple (AP Shave Co 24mm Cashmere knot)
Lather: RazoRock The Dead Sea
Aftershave: RazoRock The Dead Sea
Fragrance: Classic Match Homme

The TNNSER 3D Printed GEM Razor is "too cool for school". This is an effective and capable GEM blade razor! :thumbup:
20220914_090345~2.jpg

The AP Shave Co Ruby Ripple Cashmere brush feels wonderful. A luxurious treat! :thumbup:

Going with RazoRock The Dead Sea soap and matching Aftershave again today. Great stuff! :thumbup:
20220913_100742~2.jpg

Also stayed with Classic Match Homme EdT Spray before heading out for the day. Very satisfying! :thumbup:

Excellent shave! :cool:

Last edited:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
365 Shaves in 2022: 257 of 258 = 99.6%
No shave today. Trip to the dermatologist. Removed a number of precancerous spots, including some from various parts of my face.

The good news is that he's pretty sure none of them are cancer. :)

The bad news is that I won't be able to shave today. :(

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
365 Shaves in 2022: 257 of 259 = 99.2%
No shave today. Still healing.

Used Aftershave and Fragrance in the afternoon:
View attachment 1523768
I suspect after David fully recovers, he’ll find a way to get 365 shaves in this year, even if he has to shave three times a day to do it. <eg>

I had a couple spots on my forehead that were suspect and my dermatologist froze them. They didn’t impact my shaving, thankfully. I mean, as I’ve aged I have hair growing in unimaginable places but so far, I don’t have to shave my forehead.

Continued healing, David.

I suspect after David fully recovers, he’ll find a way to get 365 shaves in this year, even if he has to shave three times a day to do it. <eg>

I had a couple spots on my forehead that were suspect and my dermatologist froze them. They didn’t impact my shaving, thankfully. I mean, as I’ve aged I have hair growing in unimaginable places but so far, I don’t have to shave my forehead.

David has a plan.

Heal up soon.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member

David has a plan.

Heal up soon.
Thank you very much, my friends. :)

Not shaving is driving me crazy. I might give it a go later tonight with the Vector + Kai MG blade. Or maybe the Gillette England Tech/NEW Hybrid + Feather blade. 🤔

Either way, two mellow WTG passes to at least get things under control before my Lovely Bride mistakes my face for the wire grill brush. ;) :eek2:

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I had a couple spots on my forehead that were suspect and my dermatologist froze them.
I've had skin cancer in two places, nose and shin. Luckily both were Basal Cell Carcinoma and not Melanoma. My dermatologist is a friend and, with my skin and history, is very aggressive when it comes to either freezing pre-cancerous spots or doing punch biopsies on the really suspicious spots.

These five facial spots were all on the right side of my face. Also had several on my back, arms and neck.

Gots to get back in the shaving groove. Blackland Razors Ti Vector is on the way. ❤️

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I've had skin cancer in two places, nose and shin. Luckily both were Basal Cell Carcinoma and not Melanoma. My dermatologist is a friend and, with my skin and history, is very aggressive when it comes to either freezing pre-cancerous spots or doing punch biopsies on the really suspicious spots.

These five facial spots were all on the right side of my face. Also had several on my back, arms and neck.

Gots to get back in the shaving groove. Blackland Razors Ti Vector is on the way. ❤️
I'm so happy for you... that the Vector Ti is on the way. I can't imagine you not loving it.... but it will be nice to see your thoughts on it.

I hope those spots continue to heal nicely and completely.

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
Ain't getting old grand? I've got a 4" long scar that runs from the back of my left ear down my neck from a malignant mole. The dermatologist was even nice enough to nick the main nerve so half my face has numbness. When I shave the left side of my neck the top of my left ear tingles. It still causes me problems shaving. Heal fast David.

~doug~

365 Shaves in 2022: 257 of 259 = 99.2%
No shave today. Still healing.

Used Aftershave and Fragrance in the afternoon:
View attachment 1523768
My best wishes for you healing quickly. As a veteran of numerous MOHS surgeries, biopsies, and countless nitrogen freezes, it is better to take care of these proactively than wait until they become dangerours.

I too believe that you will find a way to 365 before the year is up.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I'm so happy for you... that the Vector Ti is on the way. I can't imagine you not loving it.... but it will be nice to see your thoughts on it.

I hope those spots continue to heal nicely and completely.

Ain't getting old grand? I've got a 4" long scar that runs from the back of my left ear down my neck from a malignant mole. The dermatologist was even nice enough to nick the main nerve so half my face has numbness. When I shave the left side of my neck the top of my left ear tingles. It still causes me problems shaving. Heal fast David.

~doug~

My best wishes for you healing quickly. As a veteran of numerous MOHS surgeries, biopsies, and countless nitrogen freezes, it is better to take care of these proactively than wait until they become dangerours.

I too believe that you will find a way to 365 before the year is up.
Thank you for your kind wishes. :)

Top Bottom