What's new

Naming our new canoe, need help picking

I have found that canoes are like cars and cats, if you trip that sucker a time or two it will name it self. Load the kids and SWMBO up and get it wet, some seemingly insignificant random event will happen that will cause all to look at each other and say it should be called "Xxxxx".

Jay

I have found that canoes are like cars and cats, if you trip that sucker a time or two it will name it self. Load the kids and SWMBO up and get it wet, some seemingly insignificant random event will happen that will cause all to look at each other and say it should be called "Xxxxx".

Jay

great advise....i've been leaning towards "The Rushmore" which it might end up being, but we'll get a few trips out in it 1st then decide.

thanks everyone.

great advise....i've been leaning towards "The Rushmore" which it might end up being, but we'll get a few trips out in it 1st then decide.
I know you're referencing Rushmore the movie, not the mountain, but you might consider "Borglum's Dream."

If I was going to name one of my kayaks I'd call it "Crash" or "Flip".
I did slap a "Team Zissou" sticker on the back of one so if you named your canoe "Rushmore" that would make them cousins or something, wouldn't it?

Top Bottom