What's new

My shave den (pics)

For such a large collection you don't seem to have many soaps or creams. I notice you have the full method shaving kit - do you use this pretty much exclusively?

For such a large collection you don't seem to have many soaps or creams. I notice you have the full method shaving kit - do you use this pretty much exclusively?

I'm in the process of using up all my soaps and creams before I buy any more. I have some more soaps tucked away under the cabinet, but I haven't taken them out in a while because I don't like them that much. The ones on the counter are my VDH shave stick, Tabac, Trumpers Rose shaving soap, and MWF. I don't use my creams that often, I prefer soaps.

The method shaving stuff is great, I love it all, but I only use it maybe once a week, sometimes left. I'm really trying to not buy any more shaving cream/soaps stuff like that until my current stock is down. Like I said I had to sell a few items because I just simply didn't have room for them :frown:

I also gave a lot of it away to some co-workers, and they're now converts!

Impressive; my missus would throw me out of the house if was to achieve such a large collection (but what she doesn't know is that I hide quiet a bit of stuff...)

Dang, Neil!!! That is a nice den!:thumbup1:

DL

Thanks bud :cool:

Impressive; my missus would throw me out of the house if was to achieve such a large collection (but what she doesn't know is that I hide quiet a bit of stuff...)

Ever since I moved in with my girl, things have been cramped. We live in a small apartment-less than 700 square feet. That entire pile of stuff there gets shoved into a cabinet a foot wide, a foot tall, and a couple of feet deep.

holy mother of everything that shaves!!..umm..what does your wife n kids think!..umm..have you enrolled in Shavers Addition annonymous!..jk..;-)..nice display though

WOW, looks like you have enough to last your whole lifetime. I'm no where near there, but I can see myself close to that in future.

Nice collection of gear. If I had that much stuff to choose from it would take me so long to figure out what to use each day.

Nice collection of gear. If I had that much stuff to choose from it would take me so long to figure out what to use each day.

heh... I really only use a few items, because I get the best and most consistent results with them. Those items are my Tabac Soap and VDH Soap. My Rooney Brush. My Gold HD with Feathers. Aftershaves are where I like to switch it up. I love them all and use them all, all the time.

Top Bottom