What's new

My SE experience so far

I was very generously PIF'd a Flying Wing from forum member redbike about a month ago. Due to traveling, I have been only able to shave with it thrice using Gem blades he sent with it.

So far, I'm very impressed. I didn't expect it to shave this close nor have such a well thought out design. Whoever designed the razor knew a thing or two about the human hand and the proper blade angle.

It is very different than anything else I have shaved with. I suspect that if I wasn't a seasoned Muhle 2011 R41 shaver, that I would cut myself worse than the two small weepers I have done so far.

So far, I still prefer my Slant and 2011 R41. However, I know there's tons of learning ahead, just like when I tried the R41 for the first time and cut myself good several times. So, I plan to rotate between it and my R41.

I am grateful to redbike and this forum for the generosity shown towards me, both tangible and intangible.

THRICE... well played sir, glad you like the wing just started using one myself i like it well enough but still prefer my ER 1912 got an R41 for christmas but the wife says i have to wait for the big day i feel like a kid again!! :biggrin1:

I forgot to mention that no other razor I have ever used did as good of a job on my upper lip as this SE. Not the Slant nor the 2011 R41.

Top Bottom