What's new

My new brush line up

Just got in my Chubby 2 best, wee scot on monday, got my Shave factory Large boar brush yesterday, and have had the Omega 20106 for 2 weeks now....Give yall a money shot on the wee scot too. ENJOY!!!

Heres the new line up all together, family portrait..... :biggrin1:
$photo 1.JPG

Black handle is the Omega 20106, Middle SF large, Chubby 2 best, wee scot....Look how much bigger that SF is compared to the Omega, thats one of the largest they make.
View from above:
$photo 2.JPG

The SF boasts a 30mm x 70mm knot I believe, and its dense! Look, the omega has like a 28mm x 68 mm knot, and its dwarfed!!!
Heres the wee making its money::001_wub:
$photo 3.JPG
$photo 4.JPG
Here she is all cleaned up from that arko explosion........Shes a beaut of a brush IMO.......:001_tt1:

$photo 5.JPG

I adore the Wee scot, the Chubby 2 in best is one heck of a soft, but yet super scrubby badger brush, the Omega and shave factory are just humongous boar brush lust fest style brushes......You either lust for the large brushes or ya dont.......Niether are for the faint of heart IMO...

Very nice. I love that Wee. Once you get used to holding it properly, it lathers with the best of them. A brush with Napolean Complex.

Nice family you got there :thumbup:

I consider the Wee Scott as my next brush purchase - can you order it in 2-Band maybe :drool:

Nice family you got there :thumbup:

I consider the Wee Scott as my next brush purchase - can you order it in 2-Band maybe :drool:
YOU ARE A GENIUS!!! A wee scot in 2 band would rock it out!!! If ur on the fence about getting one, just do it. Th wee is the only reason I gave Simpson another chance. It's a great little brush, I owned one for over a year, but it went missing.....so I finally got a replacement and glad i did!!!

Thank you Mendel...I actually need to re update my photo, as my Shavemac stubby 26mm 2 band DO1 just arrived today from Royalshave....... :)

Thanks for sharing all the pics!

Where did you find the Shave Factory brush? Dense boars are hard to come by. Does anyone know if the medium size is as dense?

I cant speak for the denseness of the Medium, I did own the small model, and it was pretty dense. I got this large one from razors direct (the only online vendor I could find, and believe me, I looked for while to find him) heres his link: http://www.razorsdirect.com/catalog/item/7409119/9201925.htm

The small shave factory brush I got off amazon, comes with a pack of derbys and Arko:http://www.amazon.com/Jaguar-Shavin...=1343865540&sr=8-2&keywords=jaguar+boar+brush

I had an online vendor send me a cataloge for the jaguar/shave factory brushes, if i can still find it, I will post it next. (it had the medium on it to order)

Nice selection of brushes. I could live with that easily!

Great line up, I didn't realize how small the wee was until seeing it next to the chubby.

Here is mine inside of a Becker scuttle if you really want to see small

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Great line up, I didn't realize how small the wee was until seeing it next to the chubby.
The wee may be small in statute, but BIG in heart! Its the sole reason I gave simpsons another chance....It was that good of a brush the first time for me, I had it for a while, then missed it alot when it went MIA.

You guys just made me pull out a ruler and a cm-inches converter. Looks like I know what my next purchase will be. Thanks.

Height: 2.24 inches
Loft: 36mm or 1.4 inches
Knot size: 14mm or .55 inches

Last edited:
The wee may be small in statute, but BIG in heart! Its the sole reason I gave simpsons another chance....It was that good of a brush the first time for me, I had it for a while, then missed it alot when it went MIA.

The Wee is best badger, so is it a bit scritchy?

Dave

The Wee is best badger, so is it a bit scritchy?

Dave
Mine has zero scritch out of the box, and I dont remember my last one having any either. Tons of backbone tho.

That silver tip looks gorgeous!! You know how much $$$ that costs?

Top Bottom