What's new

My Lady is Defective

I've tried probably 30 different soaps and she settled on liking
B&M Hallows (Favorite)
B&M Leviathan (No. 2)
CF Sherlock (No. 3)

There were others she liked but those are the top 3. Most of the ones I got were ones that were popular and mentioned multiple times on here and reddit and she turned her nose up at most of them.

Just a funny observation and I can't recommend these enough between the fragrance and lather. I have no sense of smell so I'm trusting here :)

She also liked CF Midnight Stag but it didn't make top 3.

Mine has a defective nose too. Though she was right about Oaken Labs Batavia Barber - I used to like it but she said it smelled of sour laundry, and I can’t unsmell that now. Aside from that one she misdiagnoses every scent, thinks everything is either clove or 4711, and she hates all the best ones.

Doesn’t matter. She washes my underwear so I’m sure her not liking my shaving soaps is the least of the threats to our domestic harmony.

Have yall tried goodfellas "inferno"? It sounds like it'd be really good and that's where I started my rabbit hole. She was really disappointed with it and couldn't pinpoint the familiarty with the smell.....fast forward that weekend I gave it to a friend and he took a whiff and said "why are you giving me cocaine soap?" And the lady said "that's it!"......me and the friend both side eyed her.

Edit: Just realize I said I can't smell, and with that story it's a genetic thing.

Top Bottom